The Lancaster County Winery is the perfect site for memorable wedding receptions. We offer lots of space and privacy.
The beautiful, natural setting is excellent for your wedding pictures. Photographs may be taken anywhere on the grounds, including near the well and pond, on the bridge, and on the porches of the 1820/1902 stone farm house.
We feature a formal dining room and supply chairs and tables for inside use for up to 125 guests. The dance floor has enough room for a live band or a DJ. If your wedding reception is larger you may rent a tent for up to 200 guests.
Our fee includes many extras that will help you create a special one-of-a-kind reception.
- Decorations added throughout you will only need to provide center pieces for your tables
- Patio with gazebo, inside and outside beverage bars, café tables and chairs, and high top tables
- Inside Dining room tables and chairs for maximum of 125 people
- Sweetheart table, bride & groom chairs, cake table, and silver punch bowl for inside use
- Indoor space for live music, DJ, dancing, buffet, and caterer set-up
- Easels, bulletin board, guest book stand, and trash containers
- Dining room wired for a speaker
- Table in vestibule for gifts, guest book, flowers and/or pictures for inside use
- Dining room wired for speakers
- Outside Area for tent* with a maximum of 200 people
Tent location must be pre-approved by Lancaster County Winery. Our preferred rental company would be glad to discuss the cost of tent rental, tables, chairs, dance floor, etc.
We would be pleased to supply you with a list of caterers that have catered wedding receptions at our winery. With 3700 square feet of indoor space, there is ample room for sit-down service or a buffet.
If you are also choosing a place for your wedding ceremony, we offer an indoor or an outdoor location. Please go to Wedding Ceremonies.
Click on photos for larger views...