The Lancaster County Winery is the perfect site for memorable wedding ceremonies. Guests are welcome to enjoy our patio before and after the ceremony. If inclement weather occurs, there's no need to worry. Your outdoor wedding can be moved into our spacious building.
The beautiful, natural setting is excellent for your wedding pictures. Photographs may be taken anywhere on the grounds, including near the well and pond, on the bridge, and on the porches of the 1820/1902 stone farm house.
Our fee includes many extras that will help you create your special dream wedding.
- Indoor or outdoor location for the ceremony
- Area for tent* for a maximum of 200 people
- Outdoor white (with aluminum) ceremony chairs for a maximum of 200 people (may upgrade to white padded chairs)
- Wedding arch, flower stands, and unity candle table
- Bride's dressing/relaxation area
- Groom's dressing/relaxation area
- Patio with gazebo, beverage bar, cafe tables and chairs, high-top tables
- Easels, bulletin board, guest book stand, and trash containers
- Table in vestibule for gifts, guest book, flowers and/or pictures for inside use
Tent location must be pre-approved by Lancaster County Winery. Our preferred rental company would be glad to discuss the cost of tent rental.
If you are also choosing a place for your wedding reception, we have a lovely dining room that can accommodate up to 125 guests. Or you may choose to rent a tent to accommodate up to 200 guests for an outside reception. Please go to Wedding Receptions.
Click on photos for larger views...
Photo 1, 2 in row 2; photo 3, 4 in row 3 are courtesy of Affordable Phototgraphy by King.